- What is your in game name?
- What is your Discord username?
- What is your legal first name?
- How old are you?
- What is your time zone?
- What do you plan on doing to help HyGate?
Keep the community as friendly as pissible by monitoring chat and getting rid of hackers.
- Please describe your previous staff experience.
- What does it mean to be a staff member to you?
Being a staff member is the same as being a role model police. You have to keep everyone safe, friendly, and give punishments to the people who don't follow the rules.
- How long have you been on the server, and how active are you?
I've played for a couple days now. I can't say I'm that active but will definitely spend more time on the server given this opportunity.
- How often can you play each day?
It's Corona time so very often each day for the next ~3-4 months
- Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm able to keep my cool with players in the game who are toxic towards me and I feel I have a good level of maturity.
- What are some of your strengths? How can you use this strength to help the server?
I can type fast, quick learner, friendly, pay attention to detail. I can use these strengths in the server because these are the key factors to having a proper helper.
- What is your biggest weakness? How do you think you can improve on this weakness?
My only weaknesses are that I push myself too hard and I can't parallel park perfectly yet.
- What three words would you use to describe the current staff team?
- Is there anything else we need to know about you?
I'm a highschooler taking college level courses so there may be days where I'm not on as much as my schedule says but I will make sure to make up the time on another day.
(Randomly pick 3 questions)
If you encounter somebody who says the IP Address to another server, what would you do?
I would mute the player and clear the chat of the IP.
If a member says that a member of the Staff Team is abusive, what will you do?
I start recording audio and/or minecraft of the staff member and send the video to the owner and/or staff manager.
If a member is spamming in chat, how will you punish them?
If the spamming isn't terrible but to the point where it's considered spam I'd give the player a warning. If this behavior continues it will turn into a temporary mute. Depending on what the player is spamming will also determine the punishment. If the player is spamming the n-word let's say that would be a mute and I'd clear the chat.
Oh dang, he really is just that cool
Player has been punished, thank you for your report - Locked